Wednesday 24 December 2008

Happy Christmas

It being Christmas Eve and all I didn't plan to write my blog, but via the awe inspiring technology that is the web, I wrote this on Tuesday and put a delay on its posting until now. Wow, I know.

All I want to say is 'Happy Christmas':

This mainly goes for the big event tomorrow...

may your family not drive you crazy today,
may you not receive gifts you hate and have to pretend otherwise,
may you have chocolate for breakfast,
may your dinner be tasty - not over cooked, mushy or indeed consisting of dry Turkey,
may you get a little 'merry' on the old mulled wine,
and may you feel loved - because you are - because you are you.

Big Hugs
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x