Tuesday 7 October 2008

A wee dander and nosey

I saw Bill talking to Andrew as he made his way to the van. My goodness the produce he had to take home was eye-popping. He has a whole plot, not like our half and I reassure myself with that. Took his picture, he didn't mind - proud of his veggies.


After that I thought I'd take a little dander round our field. To be honest I didn't get very far as I ended up chatting to Bobby, Bill's Dad. But got a few photos of different plants from other peoples plots. We'd rather like to grow sunflowers and chard next year, Brussel Sprout 'trees' make me laugh and we have Calendula seeds for next year instead of Nasturtiums.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x