Monday 14 April 2014

Happy Birthday Plot 24a

In on my way to bonny Scotland - hurray!! But in bigger news 24a is 6 yrs old today!!

Eeeeekkk my baby! They grow up so quickly..

Those silly RHS people ruined the party with their National Gardening Week starting on the same day *rolls eyes* but we had a little gathering in the house on Saturday where there was obviously cake and bunting!
I shall say more about the National Gardening Week 2014 tomorrow xxxx


Boy this cupcake tasted GOOD! Maybe you ought to make some rhubarb and ginger muffins to celebrate of some rhubarb compote over ice cream would be yummy....

Love and hugs
Carrie x

3 comments:

  1. Well happy birthday plot 24a, six already! Wishing you many more happy and productive years together. And I'm really liking the idea of rhubarb compote over ice cream, I shall be stealing that suggestion. Hope you have an excellent week Carrie and that the sun is shining where you are. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post sure made me smile! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x