Monday 5 January 2009

Hello,

Unfortunately I am going through a very difficult period; my depression and anxiety has really taken a turn for the worse and I have little energy or interest in anything at the moment and I am screaming inside.

I was too ill to make to the Lottie at the weekend (I did manage to reach the car park on Sunday but then totally panicked), even though it was the only place I wanted to be. I had plans, hopes of meeting new people and generally getting some Ecotherapy, as I have been slowly getting more ill for the past months. It was not to be. As blogging helps me to be cathartic I will continue to write this week about stuff, but please bare with me.

4 comments:

  1. Carrie, Thinking of you and sending my best wishes. Hang in there, things will get better.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie your blog is inspirational to me and I now have an allotment too. Please keep writing! Look after yourself, spring is coming.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie, Happy New Year to you, Andy and maggie. I hope you are back on top soon. You seemed so happy when you got back from your holiday, it must be dreadful to sink so low when all you want to do is get stuck in on your plot.

    Hopefully you will bounce back soon, just stay in the warm, snuggle up on the sofa with a nice mug of hot chocolate and watch or read something that will lift your spirits.
    take care.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carrie - I'm just catching up with your blog today, so sorry I didn't see this earlier.

    Here's a big hug for you from someone who's also suffered from depression. My allotment turned out to be an absolute godsend, so you're quite right in talking about ecotherapy.

    Hopefully, time and the returning lighter days will help to lift your spirits.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x