Thursday 24 June 2010

Happy Birthday Darlin'

Today sees the day when I really get to celebrate the birth of the man I love more than anything in the world, yes, even chocolate and red wine. This is the one person on the face on this planet that has kept me alive, literally. Without him, without our love there would be, quite simply, no Carrie as there would be no hope, no reason, no desire. To think that every single thing in the history of the world that came about to make him and everything that came about to make me and for us to meet and fall in love - well, it's so huge and mind boggling that well, it makes my mind bloggle.

Today I celebrate the birth of Andrew and sorry for being impatient, waiting for you to get home honey but I just want you to see the silly decorations and the surprises I have made for you. For only you.

Love you more than I know how to express. Happy Birthday and I wish you (us) many returns of the day. xxx

How could you not love that cake?? And the flowers are from our plot, the dark blue thing in the top corner is a birthday rossette and beside it there is a special birthday pin - for the popping of birthday balloons :)

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Andrew! Love the lady bug cake!! Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one happy ladybug! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great looking cake! A happy, belated birthday to Andrew!
    Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that little cake - I could lie and say I made it, but then, well, I would be lying... So no I bought it - but next year, I have plans to bake my own already :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember what you wrote about the castle that your man loves so much. Happy birthday to him too. Be happy!! ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie, bought or not, that cake rocks. One would have to have a heart of stone not to love it! I mean, come on, it's a ladybird cake with stars cascading from it! It's just like something you'd get in a Mario game! Too cool for words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exactly Tony - exactly. There are no words :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x