Friday 2 January 2009

The Catharsis of Blogging

Back from Fermanagh now, I'll tell you all about it on Monday. For now I need to write just for me - no access to the Internet on hols and thus I need to be a little cathartic.

The winter of 08 was difficult for me. Coming down on my medication and quickly realising it was a mistake. The many recurring nervous breakdowns; the dark, damp, short days and the lack of Lottie time. All in all not so good really (by that read - 'terrible'). Even my holidays away didn't help as much, though the photography has been wonderful to get into again.

Now - 2009 (looks rather like POOS when seen from behind lit up in celebratory street lights, let's hope that isn't a sign!) is here. It comes with new hope, new adventures, longer days etc. The past is written, the future is a fresh page.

I wish you all a happy, healthy 2009, full of growth ~ the metaphysical and the Lottie type. Who knows what's in store!! This time last year we didn't even have a Lottie, a Blogger account or DSLR.

The only resolution ~ BE GOOD TO YOURSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x