- Start gathering up other Eden lottie folk's produce for the Association stall. We starting that tonight, oh, I do hope people are generous and give what they can.
- Get hold of newspaper to wrap up veggies in to sell, oh, crap AND bags from somewhere AND I wanted to pretty up the jam jar tops with quaint material and raffia...
- Stop constantly checking the weather forecast and just try to believe the man when he says, "Saturday in Northern Ireland is shaping up to look like a nice day". We have clear skies and a lovely symbols saying 14 and 18 (meaning degrees) for the morning/afternoon.
- Try not to think about the fact that we have our Dublin Allotment friends coming up to see us on the same day!!! They will need to be treated like stars and shown a really good time and we must smile through any fun day disasters in front of them.
- Tidy up our plots!!!! Good grief the amount of weeds and dead leaves on A24a and A14b are ridiculous; shame on us.
Golly, are 'fun days' always so stress filled? Kind of goes against the whole ethos, eh? Ah well the day itself should be great fun, everyone welcome, don't forget 12 - 4 pm. It's going to be, quite frankly, the party place to be seen at.