Monday, 18 May 2009

There's going to be a Wedding!!

Busy today with my cousin Ali who just got engaged about a week ago and has a wedding to plan from a London base to an American man in Seattle to be held here in Northern Ireland!! Not as easy as the usual Bridal planning worries.

I LOVE girlie stuff and it was great chatting about her day but my goodness there is so much she needs to organise and 1 bridesmaid isn't into weddings, 1 is heavily pregnant (and lives in America) and then there's me. I hope I helped today, she only found out about the job today and has so much other work stuff/basic life stuff to organise now as well!

Still, super duper happy for her and her future hubby.


  1. Best wishes to her. Rather you than me with all that chat - I'm the opposite, can't stand most girly things. Except our own wedding of course ;) That appealed to my inner control freak no end.

  2. WOO HOO....Doug's turd burns are on your blog ;o)


I love to have visitors but LOVE it even more when they leave a little nugget of happiness behind in the form of a comment. I thank you for taking the time to send a little joy my way xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...