Monday 3 November 2008

November?! Don't know if I like the sound of that.

I am having a terrible day and just want to hide under a blanket until it's over. Depression is a killer. Decided to look at some of the photos I took over the weekend to cheer me up - I had a genuinely good mood weekend! So I do have lots to tell, but...

I'll share some photos here with you in the hopes that it cheers you up too. Though I'd like to think you don't need your spirits lifted too much.....






All the above were taken either in our plot or just a couple of meters from it. The photo to the left here though, is of Luke's (next lottie along from ours) Strawberry plants turning the most beautiful colours. He has them mounted in tin pots on the side of the shed.




1 comment:

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x