Sunday 4 September 2011

Bonjour

hello everyone, I am in Benodet in France this week. Boy these non querty keyboards are impossible. Andrew and I are finally on our holidays and once again we shall miss the sweetcorn harvest. Maggie is with Mamma G and shall be spoilt rotten so don't worry about her; though there are dogs here on the same fancy campsite as us and the mini boy Maggie I see everywhere is making me feel very guilty, so don't tell her dogs are welcome.

I shall go as my double vision is going wild, I learnt to touch type a long time ago to save me from this keyboard confusion and I can't even find the exclaimation mark to show my distress.

!!! Andrew found it !

Speak soon xxx

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I agree with you! I visited my cousins in France and those keyboard kept my emails very short! Hope you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope u have a great holiday!

    Tricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!! waving madly with exclamation marks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you 'here in France'. Have been thinking about you, as I just finished a novel set in Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your holidays, sweetie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy yourselves! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a lovely break

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carrie girl !
    Away on holiday with hsband is a wonderful time for you .. I promise not to tell maggie, so no worries there .. I am still trying to get my little thing mailed to you .. hoping today it is the right size finally .. just a bit of CANADA for YOU : )
    Take care and enjoy every second!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! you found it you found it! Oooo, I'm so jealous of your trip to France, but I hope you're having a good time. Can't wait to see pix!

    xoxo

    Sandra :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, what maggie doesn't know wont hurt her ;)

    what? WHAT? non querty keyboards? I wouldn't even know where to begin!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x