Monday 4 June 2012

Excuse me! - here's a real reason to party ;)

Lordy! 2012 is a huge year for the UK and at the moment it's all about the Queen's Jubilee; 60 years on the Throne deserves recognition and I am loving the extra long Bank Holiday ;) Soon it will be all about the London Olympics and the world will be glued to their TV sets, including me at times. BUT there is a big reason, a huge reason to celebrate and that is this......

.....we are into our 5th Allotmenteering Season!
Happy Allotment Birthday to 24a!

I just wanted to log on this evening and say a huge, massive thank you to each and every one of you who has followed our story so far. We have so much more to explore; Mother Nature has so much more to teach us and I personally have a lot more growth ahead of me. It gives me great pleasure and strength to think that you will join me and hopefully continue to leave comments. I can truly say that writing this blog and documenting the progress we have made has been life changing and I am rather excited to see what happens next.....

So in the spirit of celebration and in a sense, a bit of a deep and thoughtful reflection I have upgraded the whole kit and caboodle and I hope you like it. I love you all - I mean that from the bottom of my heart xx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous new header, I like it a lot. Happy allotment birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Hope you're having warmer, dryer weather than we are....my poor, poor tomato plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! a reason to celebrate. Greetings to you in Norn Irn !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new banner too - so vibrant! big big congrats xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Five years is a great accomplishment. I love that you write about all you've learnt -- from failures to successes to weather mishaps and hopes for next season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all THREE of you! The header is great too.

    Must admit though I for one am not looking forward to Olympic saturation. Hope the weather is kind and we can garden instead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awhhh happy allotment anniversary and happy days! cute pic of the three of ya too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy plotiversary! It's also my 5th at the end of the month.
    I like the blog revamp. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lingered a while on your header - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous new layout, Carrie!!!
    And what a lovely family picture!!!!
    You won't believe it... I attended the Diamond Jubilee party at a little British cafe on the tiny island of Symi, Greece, while having my little jewelry exhibition there! ;)
    Kisses from Rhodes!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and happy birthday to your lottie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new look of your blog. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love you too honey.

    Here's to the next five years! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x