I started putting these photos together before the world collapsed around my ears and to honour myself I am going to continue with the post I had planned....
********So, I'm being a little improper and boastful here and am going to talk about our wonderful hideaway of a back garden. Over the last fortnight it has really started to show what it's capable of and we are so looking forward to more to come as the summer progresses. It is truly becoming what we envisioned - a secret, calm hideaway filled with lush greens and soothing to the soul.
- A fortnight ago we were saying our goodbyes to the tulips and I felt rather sad...
- A week ago we sat out for the first time with a glass of wine after a little pottering...
|* Awww what a cute Maggie pic - she was feeling good in the sun|
* One of those joyous moments that makes gardening worth it
* Just love the way wisteria stems wrap around themselves so tightly
* Ivy has mostly gone, replaced by Buddha
- Yesterday morning the weather was simply too glorious not to take photos (even without any hayfever tablets!), though going right round to the tea garden was a bit much..