Before that mess we had a lovely, sunny afternoon at both plots for the last time. We've now officially said goodbye to 14b and even got a little refund as we'd recently paid for another year, we had 2 weeks to clear out what we wanted...
|Plum poppy looking great bar all the weeds and dead daffodil stems :)|
Saved from the plot before the new owners come (wonder when that will be?):
- Posts, fencing, wooden edging boards,
- hardcore gravel and paving slabs,
- comfrey plant, my wee red geum (Mrs Bradshaw) and 2 huge box balls,
- our sanity!
- blackberries, new happy blackthorn hedge
- cherry tree, damson tree and pear tree?,
- rhubarb (maybe we could save some?)
- poppies and rudbeckia (Goldsturm) , two of my favourite plants ever.
|Blackberries alive with bees, rhubarb past it's best and some lovely weeds|
|My mosaic number, beautiful bought tiles and an 'A' etched by Andrew on slate|
|Blueberries, gooseberries and apples|
I do wish we had of got rid of the gooseberries over the redcurrant bush (as I actually like redcurrants) but Andrew has plans for a raspberry bed, though maybe it ought to be a rhubarb bed... I'm just thinking out loud.
|oh yes, don't mind if I do|
More next time, hugs,