So I have been finding it hard to talk, walk, read and write. I have tried to take a photo every now and then but to be honest even looking outside makes me nervous never mind going out there!
Here are a few little pics of some fabulous harvests we have had though -
Yummy beetroots, runner beans, parsnips and celeriac
The last of the tomatoes ('Gardener's Delight' ~ a truly apt name)
Our only big pumpkin - now ripe and the same size as Maggie :) This shall not be carved so don't tempt me, it's the only one we have and I swear everything shall be eaten, even the seeds shall be roasted and memory of it lingered over all winter. Oh, last year we had an attic full of Pumpkins - they got quite sickening in the end :(
Apart from that the rain has scuppered any plans for work at the lotties - they are a swamp.
But! I did receive an award from my lovely friend Annuk (a jeweller and blogger). I am to link back to her at Annuk Creations and tell you 7 things about myself....ummmmm.....
- I am allergic to peanuts, intolerant to onions and just plan rude to mushrooms.
- I stood on a snail last night - yuck, it makes such a gross crunching sound and you slide on your sole at the same time.
- I adore roses but hate, hate, hate the smell of them (there, good to get that off my chest)
- I love anything to do with cute (not realistic) drawings of Unicorns :) I believe!!! haha
- I have size 3 feet.
- I am an excellent baker but I don't bake anymore because I am so good - I eat it all.
- I will not answer the phone unless I know who is calling - weird I know but true all the same. Phone me on my mobile and all is well, I can see the number...
Hoping you are all well and looking forward to sowing seeds, planting those bulbs, taking cuttings for next year. Yuck and *big raspberries* to Winter xxxx