Friday 21 July 2017

900th blog post

I'm starting to feel stronger, just a little and I know it's fragile but (and maybe this is the wine talking) I want to enjoy the small victories.


In with that in mind - it's my 900th blog post and that ROCKS for someone who battles each and every day to get up and even brush her teeth, never mind get dressed, or ever put make up on. I fight with myself and I think that so far, with help, I am winning - I'm still here and I'm not self harming 😇.

So I am going to allow a moment of celebrating myself - I have put up the WEGO health awards endorsement badge, they made me one, so... If you can be bothered, you can vote for me as a new comer to the patient helper category..... *wink wink*

This is just a quick hello, a reminder to you and myself that I WILL keep fighting and I WILL do what's right for me and not be ashamed that I don't live up to others' or my own true expectations.

Best wishes and love, hopefully I will soon share some awesome photos of my recent Ecotherapy experiences...
Toby in Donegal - beach fun - www.growourown.blogspot.com

Carrie
x

9 comments:

  1. That diggity doggity is SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beach is his favourite place, especially if we remember to bring his tennis ball (which we always do). He's a super wee pup xxx

      Delete
  2. Well done, don't have expectations so you don't have to worry that you don't live up to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm just being me, it's nice if others like it but really I have to learn to like myself xxx

      Delete
  3. *spoiler* those other nominees don't stand a chance x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done and good for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd no idea you'd been posting so long, Carrie! What an accomplishment for anyone, much less for you who've struggled. Congratulations and hugs and wishes for great things ahead!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x