Thursday 28 August 2014

Plant Nutrient Deficiency Chart

This is not mine, Andrew saw it on Twitter coming from a Ben Dawkins (@Bennyd111) and we just thought it was fabulous. How useful to quickly see what deficiency your plant is suffering from; I think this is something to be shared, printed out and stuck up on the shed door. Praise be to the Internet, to Twitter and to Ben Dawkins whoever he may be....


For those of you who are a little rusty on the old chemistry you learnt at school, (haha) I have written out what each of the elements translates to....

Hope it helps you too
Love and hugs
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, that's most useful. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Once I feel better I'm going to look into this more, and definitely print this picture out :)

      Delete
  2. Love it, it could be very useful I think. I'm always having things with yellow leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x