Sunday 20 July 2014

pink mini roses to review

It doesn't happen that often (or indeed ever) that a man other than my hubby sends me gorgeous flowers in the post. But on Friday last that's exactly what did happen to me. Fancy that! OK, so I knew they were coming; I had agreed to do a review for the flower delivery company serenataflowers.com. So calm those romantic, and intrigued hearts my dear reader.

****************
First off this company has promised me £30 worth of flowers for my readers (who live in mainland GB) and as my 6th blog anniversary is in 3 weeks I couldn't turn that down! I have other personal giveaways lined up too - it's time to say thank you to all who read, comment and keep me motivated to write xxx
***************

But anyway back to my own good fortune.... My flowers arrived by courier, a lady courier who smiled a special smile handing over this huge box. The box is bigger than this photo suggests, imagine I was on my knees when I took this. Sorry for unprofessionalism but I was aching to rip that sellotape off :)

Opening the box I was really surprised at the quality of the packaging, tailor made for my product. It hadn't moved an inch in transit and believe me - that is rare.

Ohhh look at it! Two mini rose plants in a gorgeous reusable metal trough. I am not joking, I was a giddy little girl when I saw this and the moss on top of the soil makes all the difference.

They even sent a sweet little card...

After some nice sunlight and a good drink they really perked up even more.

I couldn't recommend their service and my particular product highly enough. Everything about it from packaging to each leaf and bud was/is in perfect condition. It looks even better now it's a few days on and I desperately hope I can keep these babies alive for a while.



More on how you can win £30 worth of flowers or a plant from me later in the week!! Stay tuned ;)

Love and Hugs
Carrie x

10 comments:

  1. Lucky you, they look really nice. I think that proper packaging and good delivery are important, especially if it's a gift for someone. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! I find it really upsetting when a gift comes in the post and it has been treated roughly, even when it says 'fragile' on it xxx

      Delete
  2. would make a lovely birthday gift for a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly would, but even better....a lovely gift for no reason for a lovely lady :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's still alive!! Today is Tuesday! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. They're beautiful, and as you say they look absolutely flawless, as well as being well presented. Glad you're enjoying them so much. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I loves them so. I know I'll end up killing those mini bushes but I enjoy them while they last! xxx

      Delete
  5. I am addicted to your blog - and your 'musings' and of course your reviews and allotment posts. I so admire your fortitude and it's great to see how well you have been lately - and what a perfect 'pick me up' to be selected to review such great products - and brilliant that they deliver to the mainland where I live.

    It is rare to find a company that really do deliver plants/flowers in tip top condition. So often presents for a loved one living a long way away, fall 'short' of their description and photos of the product - I'll not name a big company that has frequently been a disappointment - so it is wonderful to find one that comes personally recommended. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello Lottie Me! Addicted to my humble blog? I am bashful, thank you for being so fabulous.
      I never lie on my blog, all reviews are my own experience! Those were/are lovely flowers xxx

      Delete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x