Monday 31 March 2014

Hullo April :)

Much to tell this week, so much it's a little daunting but I'll get there ;) You know me, I can't help myself but write and share!

But for today I wanted to do my wee end of month poster with some inspiring words about Spring from a much more eloquent person than myself. I hope you like it and do in fact feel this way about the joy of the season at present. I am in love with our multi-headed daffs at the allotment at the minute - about 5-6 little sunshine faces on each stalk - wish I knew their name, sorry.



With love, as always


6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful words and such a gorgeous bloom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully put. It made me breathe deeply and sigh a little. Have a good week Carrie. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Glad to see you're up and about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post and photo. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. just that sort of feeling I have, as our garden dances into autumn and everything turns to green and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just that sort of feeling I have, as our garden dances into autumn and everything turns to green and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x