Friday 13 December 2013

The Plan 2013/14

I have the plan, I have the plan, I have the (up until now secret) Plan for 24a = giddy giddy girl. Here it is, why make you wait any longer? It's simply not fair..... Andrew drew it, I think it may even be to scale (he is an Archaeologist after all) but I coloured it, yes, I just couldn't help myself, God I love stationary. It's got a red tinge to it but that's just due to the dining room light shade which is a fabulous red (NOT the same as having a red light in the window!)....

Now we have really gotten into this and it looks almost like the picture, well the top bit anyway. We started way back at the end of November but things have slowly deteriorated with my mental health and culminated in a nervous breakdown, a bad one and I have been completely out of action (i.e. asleep 18 odd hours per day) for a whole week and poorly for longer but of course not willing to admit it. I just kept pushing with all my sewing orders and not wanting miss out on being part of the Arts and Disability Forum's Christmas show. I am rather proud to say my robin made the flyer.....


Though now that I am exhausted and have been writing this for days, slowly, I have to wonder if it's worth pushing.....I feel too tired to show you photos and get you right up to date but I shall show you a few from the start of this, the new chapter in 24a's life...

24th November....
November collage 1 - Grow Our Own
Garlic goes in, still a good lot to harvest and that's only 1 bed, Maggie cosy in the shed

******
November Collage 2 - Grow Our Own
Andrew working on where the Sweet Peas used to be - double digging. Me getting rid of those Strawberries

I'll try to write again soon, just be super patient with me, it's going to take a while to really get recovered
Namaste
xxx

5 comments:

  1. So sorry things have been so rough for you Carrie. But it's good to see you have such great plans for the allotment. What a lovely drawing! I'd have had to colour it too, I'm certain. Beautiful photos as always. How very cute your little doggie is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lovey, I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been well. It sounds like you're on the road to recovery though. The drawing is quite good....I always make a drawing and then ignore it when I start to plant :-) Take care, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A robin on the flyer very appropriate (flyer - get it?) As for the red light glad that there is a distinction there.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you. Take care and hugs. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie I hope things get better soon!! Sending positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x