Saturday 27 October 2012

Fruit and Veg all over the wall

We are finally getting the kitchen decor finished up - hurrah! I have 'before' photos and some 'during' and soon enough there shall be 'after' ones too. I shall share but bare with us as the weather here is dry and the lottie calls today again. So I thought I show you some of the photos that are going up into a massive multi-aperture frame I have... I'm a proud lottie mum :)


Do you put up any of your photos of your homegrown food up on your walls?

7 comments:

  1. Looks fab! Won't it make you hungry every time you go near the kitchen though? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of garden gold (not gurl).... the corns!!

    have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never thought to do that, but with your lottie and your photos - what a magic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! If I had produce as gorgeous as yours, I'd definitely be showing it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Multi aperture frame - get you! I call them collages - hang-up from when I was a primary teacher and the children made collages of different things stuck on paper!

    I don't really have any wall space in my kitchen as it's onlt a small kitchen and the walls are taken up with cupboard space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I haven't but it makes for a great idea! Food is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would put up pictures if they might look like yours. You have a gift for making food look beautiful and yummy at the same time.

    I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x