Saturday, 27 October 2012

Fruit and Veg all over the wall

We are finally getting the kitchen decor finished up - hurrah! I have 'before' photos and some 'during' and soon enough there shall be 'after' ones too. I shall share but bare with us as the weather here is dry and the lottie calls today again. So I thought I show you some of the photos that are going up into a massive multi-aperture frame I have... I'm a proud lottie mum :)

Do you put up any of your photos of your homegrown food up on your walls?


  1. Looks fab! Won't it make you hungry every time you go near the kitchen though? ;)

  2. I love the look of garden gold (not gurl).... the corns!!

    have a nice weekend.

  3. never thought to do that, but with your lottie and your photos - what a magic idea!

  4. Goodness! If I had produce as gorgeous as yours, I'd definitely be showing it off!

  5. Multi aperture frame - get you! I call them collages - hang-up from when I was a primary teacher and the children made collages of different things stuck on paper!

    I don't really have any wall space in my kitchen as it's onlt a small kitchen and the walls are taken up with cupboard space.

  6. No, I haven't but it makes for a great idea! Food is beautiful.

  7. I would put up pictures if they might look like yours. You have a gift for making food look beautiful and yummy at the same time.

    I hope all is well with you.


I love to have visitors but LOVE it even more when they leave a little nugget of happiness behind in the form of a comment. I thank you for taking the time to send a little joy my way xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...