Thursday 15 October 2009

Eeek!

I'm running on empty. My battery cable for the laptop decided to give up the ghost and depart from this mortal world (damn it!). So I've got a full battery at the moment thanks to my lovely Mamma G sharing her cable with me, thank goodness we have the same computer.

Anyway, it will be less likely that I'll be able to sit here like usual and waffle away until I get a replacement; praise be for Amazon. As long as the Postal strike doesn't ruin my life I'll be blogging again in no time. For now, hugs! and may all your harvestings be delicious x

6 comments:

  1. Hope you get up and running again soon. Computer hardware issues are so frustrating. In the meantime we'll still be here waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.... Love your new blog wallpaper! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie,

    Good luck with getting your computer up and running again. It's SO frustrating...

    Aargggh! Don't mention the postal strike!

    Big, big massive thanks to you for your inspiration. I have been back to my lottie - hurrah! My very first attempt at growing garlic and I've snuck some onions in for a friend (I can't eat them).

    I'm gutted to hear that Andrew is one of a kind. I'm not usually into genetics, but I firmly believe he should be cloned. :-)

    Or Maggie.

    Hugs to you and I look forward to your next bloggette.

    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in the middle of writing a very important dog behaviour essay which had to be submitted the next day... when my laptop ran out of juice! grrr it doesn't last long does it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope nothing dramatic will happen in blogosphere while you are out of battery.... ~cheers, Bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed an Amazon parcel will be on your door-step soon :)
    K

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x