Monday 16 February 2009

Ohh, so tired...

I have a lot to tell you about the weekend past; Valentine's weekend. (Hope you were treated well). Andrew and I worked our socks off and got loads of things done. We're rather proud of ourselves to tell you the truth ;) There was frustration, annoyance and a lack of romance for a good part of it but we got there in the end. Kisses to my Hubby x

Thing is, I didn't sleep well at all over the weekend (nightmares) and today I am quite literally exhausted. I have also just made a couple of important but nerve jiggling phone calls and my double vision is crazy today - therefore I can't really sit here and tell you all about the adventure.

All of it will make a good weeks worth of blogging though and includes - building our very own Fruit Arch (!!), planting Blackcurrants, digging in manure - the green and the extra stinky animal type, Autumn Raspberries and Ronnie & Bobby, not to mention meeting a new Allotmenteer in Field D.

I hope this has whet your appetite for more to come. Me?, I'm off to shake this panic attack I'm in the middle of and have a nice wee cup of decaff coffee. I would love to sit in silence with these poor eyes closed but next door is getting a new bathroom fitted and there appears to be a mass of school age children outside. I quite like kids - they're important to the future of the planet, but do they have to play outside my living room? They aren't my kids - shoo!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, and I look forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks EB - had a good sleep and feeling a bit better now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x