Monday 20 October 2008

Allotment Dream

I just remembered this morning that on Friday night I had a dream about my plot. There were other people there doing MY weeding and trying to tell us where OUR new crops should go. I was so angry. And then the plot beside us had a trampoline on it, the whole size of the plot. It wasn't being used as a place to grow wonderful fruit and veg, but a child care facility with constant, annoying bouncing going on. (Which actually sounds great, but I had unshakable principles in this dream). I complained and was shouted down! Can you believe it.

Worse than that, why the heck am I dreaming about the plot - am I obsessed? Surely that can't be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x